Wanna book me for a speaking engagement or consultation? Send me a note at veryqueer3 at yahoo dot ca!
Workshop list – Choose from nearly 30 existing workshop titles, which include a range of sex and BDSM technique classes, awareness-enhancing talks for professional groups, and workshops on various topics related to relationships and sexuality. Plus, here’s where to look for info about custom-prepared presentations for your group.
On speaking terms – All the information you need about my rates and requirements for speaking engagements.
Private and small group consultations – A few details about my approach to one-on-one and small group consultation sessions tailored to your needs.
Teaching CV – A list of the many places I’ve taught, including special topics prepared for specific audiences.
Upcoming Workshops and Speaking Engagements
Send me a note at veryqueer3 at yahoo dot ca if you’d like to bring me to your town! In the meantime, here’s where you can find me. (Note that I only list speaking engagements that are open to registration or public attendance.)
- Saturday, March 22, 2:15-3:30 p.m. BDSM 101: Kink Basics at the More Pleasures and Possibilities Conference for LGBTQ women. Details and registration here.
- Series of workshops at Come As You Are in late March/April – details coming soon!
- Sunday, March 29. TBD at the Queering Power event. Details and registration here.
- Thursday, April 17, time TBC. Keynote address at the anti-homophobia day event at CEGEP John Abbott College. Details coming soon.
- No dates or details are confirmed yet, but I will be making a teaching-related trip somewhere in May or June.
- August 28-September 1. Three workshops at the Master/slave Conference. Details coming soon!