Wanna book me for a speaking engagement or consultation? Send me a note at veryqueer3 at yahoo dot ca!
Workshop list – Choose from nearly 30 existing workshop titles, which include a range of sex and BDSM technique classes, awareness-enhancing talks for professional groups, and workshops on various topics related to relationships and sexuality. Plus, here’s where to look for info about custom-prepared presentations for your group.
On speaking terms – All the information you need about my rates and requirements for speaking engagements.
Private and small group consultations – A few details about my approach to one-on-one and small group consultation sessions tailored to your needs.
Teaching CV – A list of the many places I’ve taught, including special topics prepared for specific audiences.
Upcoming Workshops and Speaking Engagements
Send me a note at veryqueer3 at yahoo dot ca if you’d like to bring me to your town! In the meantime, here’s where you can find me.
- April 6-7: A keynote and two workshops at the KinkyU conference. Details coming soon.
- April 12, 13 and 14 – several workshops for Venus Envy and the Society of Bastet – stay tuned for details and registration info!
- I’m in town til the 18th, so drop me a line if you’d like me to come speak for your group.
- Tuesday, April 23, 7:30-9:30 p.m. – 10 Rules for Happy Non-Monogamy at Come As You Are. Register here!
- Thursday, April 25, time TBC. I’ll be presenting some of my graduate work at the Perversions Conference. It’s small, scholarly and independently organized. Not sure if registration will be a thing or not. TBC!
- Saturday, June 8, time TBC. Discernment in D/s: Pushing, Pausing, Pulling Back at the Queering Power conference. Details coming soon.
- Also, looks like I’ll be in Ottawa for a couple of other gigs in the next few months… stay tuned for details!