I’ve been interviewed on the radio, on podcasts, on television and in newspaper and magazine articles a bunch of times. Here’s a selected list of my media appearances.
(Note that I haven’t updated this since 2012 – in the years since, I’ve done a ton more media work. When I have a moment I’ll tell you all about it!)
- “Booboo Fet“: NOW Toronto article by Sasha about Fetlife.com, for which she interviewed me (December 2012).
- Short article on my work as a “rogue leatherwoman” by Leland Carina at Leatherati.com (spring 2012).
- Guest appearance on Sex Matters (CP24 TV) with host Cynthia Loyst. My two partners are on with me! Watch the June 10, 2010 episode in four parts.
- Interviews on the Sex Edge-U-Cation podcast with Dr. Richard Wagner. Seattle, December 1 and 8, 2009. Part 1 and Part 2.
- Interview/conversation on Kink On Tap podcast. November 1, 2009.
- Interview with Charlie Glickman for the Good Vibrations Sex Educator Profile Series. San Francisco, October 29, 2009.
- Interview for Sasha’s Eye Weekly “Love Bites” column, article titled “Just Passing Bi?” September 2, 2009.
- Interview for the Dart’s Domain podcast about my work in the BDSM community. Toronto, January 12, 2009.
- Interview with editor Marcus McCann for article “Leather Dykes Revel in Unholy Harvest” in Ottawa’s Capital Xtra! October 8, 2008.
- Interview with Nora Rohman on CKUT 90.3 FM’s “Audiosmut” program about An Unholy Harvest leatherdyke weekend. Montreal, October 1, 2008.
- Interview with Bryen Dunn on CIUT 89.5FM’s “Sex City” show about my work in the BDSM community. Toronto, May 3, 2008.
- Interview with Lara Purvis for cover article “Sex geek Andrea Zanin on polyamoury” in Ottawa’s Capital Xtra! May 14, 2008.
- Interview with editor Marcus McCann for article “Should Ontario queers embrace Family Day?” in Ottawa’s Capital Xtra! February 4, 2008.
- Interview with Leah Hendry of CBC TV on the evolution and community impact of Image+Nation queer film festival. Montreal, November 14, 2007.
- In-studio interview on polyamory for morning talk show Deux filles le matin, TVA. Montreal, October 26, 2007.
- Interview with Chris Barry for People profile “BDSM Made Easy” in the Montreal Mirror, October 25, 2007.
- Interview with Dayna McLeod on CKUT 90.3 FM’s “Dykes on Mikes” program about An Unholy Harvest leatherdyke weekend. Montreal, September 24, 2007.