Wanna book me for a speaking engagement or consultation? Send me a note at veryqueer3 at yahoo dot ca! In the meantime, here’s where you can find me. (Note that I only list speaking engagements that are open to registration or public attendance.)
Upcoming Workshops and Speaking Engagements
February – Toronto
- Sunday, Feb. 14, 2-4 p.m., I’m moderating a panel on Leather Elders at the 519 Community Centre as part of Toronto Bound weekend. Details here (click on Toronto Bound and then 2016 Ed Series).
- Sunday, Feb. 14, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Zipperz (72 Carlton St). On the second of two consecutive panels about alternative narratives of love, I’ll be reading my essay “On Leaving Without Saying Goodbye” from Elisabeth Sheff’s collection Stories from the Polycule, and talking about it a bit. Details about both panels (it’s a great lineup!) on the Love, or Whatever FB page.
March – Ottawa
- Wednesday, March 24, 7-9 p.m. Stepping Into the Scene: Navigating Kinky Sex Communities at Carleton University’s Think Kink week. Location details to follow.
April – Ottawa
- April 9 – I’ll be running something at Queering Power. Possibly something to do with chocolate. Details to follow.
April – Toronto
- Thursday, April 28, 7:30-9:30 p.m. 10 Rules for Happy Non-Monogamy at Come As You Are. Register here!
- Friday, April 29, 7:30-9:30 p.m. BDSM 101: Kink Basics at Come As You Are. Register here!
- Saturday, April 30, 7:30-9:30 p.m. BDSM 201: Exploring Edge Play at Come As You Are. Register here!
I also have speaking gigs coming up in London (ON), Montreal and possibly Washington, DC in the next few months. I’ll post more here when I have specific dates set.